If you’re looking to stand out in the crowded Amazon marketplace, then crafting high-quality Amazon A+ content is a must. But what exactly is A+ content and why should you create it? A+ content is an enhanced product description that marketers use to showcase their products in the best possible light. It helps differentiate products from other competitors and improve search rankings on Amazon. Let’s dive into seven tips to help you create killer A+ content that puts your product in a league of its own.
- CREATE CONTENT THAT SELLS – Create product titles and content that informs and seduces potential buyers, increasing your sales and profits. With the right approach, you can sell more products in less time!
Want shoppers to click on your product? Crafting the perfect title is key and Amazon allows up to 250 characters – so use it wisely! The title of your image is one of the most important elements to get right when creating A+ content. You want your title to be eye-catching while also including all of your main features, benefits, and keywords. Keep it short, punchy, and unique—and make sure it clearly communicates what customers will receive when they purchase your item.
- BULLET POINTS THAT TELL A STORY – Capture your buyer’s attention with succinct descriptions and bullet points that showcase features and benefits. Show the value of your product and convince buyers to make a purchase.
Your descriptions need to be clear, concise, and informative. Try not to use flowery language or excessively long sentences; instead focus on succinctly communicating the features of your product and how they differ from competitors’ offerings. It is good to break down descriptions into bullet points for easy scanning by customers. Include your long-tail keywords and search terms.
- HOW DOES YOUR PRODUCT BENEFIT YOUR CUSTOMER – What’s in it for me? Let your customers know how you are going to make their life better by buying your product. What benefits does it have for them? From convenience and comfort, to cost-savings or quality of life improvements. You want your customers to feel the difference that buying your products can make for them!
- CREATE STAND-OUT PRODUCT IMAGES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT ON AMAZON SELLERS – Also make sure you include lifestyle shots that show how people might use the product in everyday life—these are often powerful sales tools!
Lifestyle images and product in use images are powerful tools for selling products online. They allow customers to visualise how the product will fit into their lives and make it easier for them to imagine owning the item. These types of images can also show customers how the product works, which can give them a better understanding of its features and benefits. Additionally, lifestyle images can create an emotional connection with customers, as it puts products in settings that evoke certain feelings. Lastly, lifestyle and product in use images bring a dynamic element to online sales, as they break up monotonous catalog shots that many people ignore.
Finally, include closeups with descriptive labels so that customers understand all aspects of the item before buying it.
(Supported image file types include: .jpg, .bmp, and .png in the RGB colorspace. Individual files must remain under 2 MB. Resolution should be at least 72 dpi. Images and text must be unique to A+. )
- RATINGS MATTER – Your products need good star ratings. Increase customer confidence by providing an accurate representation of how satisfied customers are with their purchase by creating accurate images and content so the customer knows exactly what to expect when they purchase your product.
Crafting great A+ content for Amazon doesn’t have to be difficult if you’re armed with some basic knowledge about best practices for creating effective copywriting, visuals etc., tailored specifically for an ecommerce platform like Amazon’s marketplace. Following these tips will help ensure success in creating compelling copy that engages consumers while also driving conversions through increased visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs). Good luck!
It’s always a good idea to review Amazons A+ Content guidelines.